Are you our new SEO Manager?
Do you have experience leading SEO strategy and delivery across a wide variety of industries? Do you have a natural sense of empathy combined with experience in extracting business needs and desires to deliver great results? Do you believe in Novicell’s core values of diligence, honesty, collaboration and making sure work is enjoyable for everyone?
Does this sound like you? If so, read on...
We are looking for an SEO Manager to join our fast-growing and ambitious digital team in our London office. With a good understanding of all things SEO, you thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, helping drive our clients' growth and success.
You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our clients’ overall SEO efforts. This will be accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including technical SEO, page optimisation, content strategy, analysis, and research. There will be involvement in wider migration and redesign projects, impacting our clients’ website and online presence. You will also be involved in new business initiatives and pitches, helping grow Novicell’s SEO and digital marketing offering.
A part of the team
Novicell is a leading digital consulting firm that helps companies realise their digital potential. We combine technical expertise with creative innovation to deliver tailored solutions to our clients. Our diverse team of specialists works together with one goal in mind: to create exceptional results and push the boundaries of digital development.
We are about 30 people in our London office, and over 330 across 8 offices in 6 countries. Our offices are in London, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Aarhus, Aalborg, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Oslo.
Your day-to-day tasks
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies to achieve client goals
- Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery, and optimisation
- Optimise website copy and landing pages
- Research and implement content recommendations
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content and linking
- Conduct SEO audits for existing and potential clients
- Build insightful keyword, competitor, and market analysis
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics with tools such as Google Analytics
- Determine measurable goals and KPIs that demonstrate SEO success
- Work with marketing and web developers to implement SEO best practices
- Support Novicell with marketing initiatives and new business pitches
We expect that...
As a SEO Manager we imagine you having:
- 4+ years’ experience in SEO
- Agency experience is preferential
- A strong understanding of how search engines work and impact websites
- Ability to analyse data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Experience with tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs and Google Search Console and Analytics
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on a business
... In return, we offer:
- Challenging tasks
- Personal development
- Ambitious and inspiring colleagues
- Great career opportunities
- Salary based on qualifications
Get a chance to work at a 'flink' and 'flittig' workplace
Work amongst innovative and inspiring colleagues in a challenging work environment, in which your contribution is highly valued. Here at Novicell we have replaced extensive employee handbooks and ancient rules with dialogue, responsibility, and trust. We encourage social interaction to create an even better work environment and it is our shared opinion that work must be enjoyable! We strive to have fun while delivering the best results possible - why else devote so many waking hours together?
Novicell's motto is ‘flink" and "flittig" which is Danish for "kind" and "diligent". This means we treat each other well while providing the best possible service to our clients. More specifically this means we offer:
- An informal organization with a large degree of freedom and flexibility
- A creative and inspiring environment with the chance to influence the organization's development
- A strong social culture with many activities and events
- The industry's most "flinke" and "flittige" colleagues
Here at Novicell, you do not get extra points for being the last person at the office every day. We respect the difference between ‘’work time’’ and ‘’free time’’, therefore we encourage you to pack up at the end of the day, go home and do something else than working.
- 7.5-hour workdays. As near to zero overtime as we (and you) can manage
- Private health insurance (with access to private GP/Nurse)
- "Study abroad" trips to Denmark, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden or Norway
- Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve as days off on top of your statutory allowance
- Annual summer company get-together in Denmark
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Serviced office with free fruit, snacks, coffee, beer, and all the trimmings
- Excellent training and CPD opportunities
- You will be reporting to Klim Lugovtsov, Head of Digital Performance.
- We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
- The role is onsite and London-based.
... Are you ready to take your SEO expertise to the next level? And do you want to be part of an informal team with high spirits in an amazing company? Then promptly submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Read more about Novicell here